Available | Phase Ib
A Phase I/Ib Study of MGCD516 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies.
To identify how much MGCD516 can safely be administered to subjects, how much study drug is absorbed after taking MFCD516 capsules orally and how quickly the study drug is cleared from the blood stream.
- MGCD516, study agent (oral medication) taken daily
- You may remain on this study for as long as your disease doesn’t get worse such that the study doctor feels you should stop study treatment, and as long as you tolerate the study drug (MGCD516).
- At the end of the study you will be contacted every 2 months by study staff
Key Participation Requirements:
Male or Female
19 years and older
Metastatic or unresectable solid tumor malignancy
- Metastatic or unresectable solid tumor malignancy
- Standard treatment is not available
- Adequate bone marrow and organ function
Patients must sign an approved informed consent and authorization permitting release of personal health information.
Methodist Health System Trial Code:
For more information, visit the U.S. National Library of Medicine clinical trial database.
To learn more about this clinical trial please contact us today.