Suspended | Phase II
A Randomized, Phase II Study Comparing Single-Agent Olaparib, Single Agent Cediranib, and the Combination of Cediranib/Olaparib in Women with Recurrent, Persistent or Metastatic Endometrial Cancer.
The purpose of this study is to compare the effects, good and bad, of using experimental study drugs: Cediranib alone, Olaparib alone, or a combination of Cediranib and Olaparib in recurrent endometrial cancer. This study will allow the researchers to know if one of these approaches is better, the same, or worse than the usual approach.
- Study agents: Cediranib and Olaparib
- ARM 1: Cediranib 30mg by mouth once a day
- ARM 2; Olaparib 300mg by mouth twice a day
- ARM 3: Olaparib 200mg by mouth twice a day with Cediranib 30mg by mouth once a day
- Patients are followed with CT scans every 8 weeks for the first year, then every 12 weeks until disease progression is confirmed. Follow up then will continue every 3 months for 2 years then every 6 months for 3 years.
Key Participation Requirements:
19 years and older
Endometrial cancer that is recurrent or persistent to current treatment.
Must have had at least one but no more than two prior cytotoxic based therapies
Measurable or evaluable disease
Patients must sign an approved informed consent and authorization permitting release of personal health information.
Methodist Health System Trial Code:
For more information, visit the U.S. National Library of Medicine clinical trial database.